Combined Comprehensive Program
End-to-End IAS & State Civil Service program!
An intensive program dedicated solely to the preparation of UPSC (CSE) with a goal to provide 360 degrees exam support. The program will give aspirants a chance to learn from those experts who are already teaching in the reputed coaching Institutes Pan-India & themselves have the experience of scoring high marks in UPSC (CSE- Main).
The program strives to offer you the best content in the market to prepare for UPSC exam with end-to-end material cover for subjects in GS Paper. Not just preparation, the program strives to imbibe a test DNA in your system by offering intensive test regime with tailor-made solution for your success.
And since we believe that preparation for UPSC cannot be boxed within the time-frame of your coaching classes, Core-IAS liberates your study schedule with the support of a digital platform and live mock-test with instant analysis, so that your preparation continues 24/7 even in the comfort of your home.
The best news is that you get this program of great value in an affordable price!
Like to contact us
UPSC + State Civil Service
Prelims + Mains + Interview
Number of classes
- 350+ classes
- Content on demand
- Conduction of classes for two subjects at one time (Subjects will be picked up from Paper I & II of Prelims, Essay and GS Paper I, II, III & IV of Mains) + Newspaper reading sessions
- Each subject when delivered in the class is delivered with a perspective of both Prelims and Mains (GS)
- 2 MCQ tests of 100 marks for each subject every 15 days
- Mains Answer writing session twice a week from 3rd month
- From 3rd month onwards UPSC Prelims Pattern test will begin
- From 4th month onwards UPSC Mains Pattern Test will begin
- For students not scoring desirable marks in 3 pattern tests consecutively, aggressive ‘2 tests per week’ mode will start
- From 5th month: Group discussions & motivational counselling
- From 6th Month: Pre + Mains test on complete syllabus
- From 8th Month: Past years’ question discussion session + GD on relevant current affair
- From 9th Month: Presentation by students + Interaction with Bureaucrats
- Learn from the Faculties from Delhi who have long experience of mentoring successful candidates or have themselves achieved high score in UPSC (CSE-Mains)
- Intensive Mock-Test series to keep you exam-ready
- Well researched material on current affairs and individual subjects
- Dedicated Content team at Delhi to provide updated, well researched and apt study material
- Free online course for easy and quick reference