Comprehensive Regular Program
End-to-End exclusive State Civil Services program!
An intensive program dedicated solely to the preparation of State Civil Service (CSE) with a goal to provide 360 degrees exam support. The program will give aspirants a chance to learn from those experts who are already teaching in the reputed coaching Institutes Pan-India & themselves have the experience of scoring high marks in State Civil Service (CSE- Main).
The program strives to offer you the best content in the market to prepare for State Civil Service exam with end-to-end material cover for subjects in GS Paper. Not just preparation, the program strives to imbibe a test DNA in your system by offering intensive test regime with tailor-made solution for your success.
And since we believe that preparation for State Civil Service cannot be boxed within the time-frame of your coaching classes, Core-IAS liberates your study schedule with the support of a digital platform and live mock-test with instant analysis, so that your preparation continues 24/7 even in the comfort of your home.
The best news is that you get this program of great value in an affordable price!
Like to contact us
State Civil Service
Prelims + Mains + Interview
Number of classes
- 150+ classes
- Content on demand
- Conduction of classes for two subjects at one time (Subjects will be picked up from Paper I & II of Prelims, Essay and GS Paper I, II, III & IV of Mains) + Newspaper reading sessions
- Each subject when delivered in the class is delivered with a perspective of both Prelims and Mains (GS)
- 2 MCQ tests of 100 marks for each subject every 15 days
- Mains Answer writing session twice a week from 3rd month
- From 3rd month onwards UPSC Prelims Pattern test will begin
- From 4th month onwards UPSC Mains Pattern Test will begin
- For students not scoring desirable marks in 3 pattern tests consecutively, aggressive ‘2 tests per week’ mode will start
- From 5th month: Group discussions & motivational counselling
- From 6th Month: Pre + Mains test on complete syllabus
- From 8th Month: Past years’ question discussion session + GD on relevant current affair
- From 9th Month: Presentation by students + Interaction with Bureaucrats
- Learn from the Faculties from Delhi who have long experience of mentoring successful candidates or have themselves achieved high score in UPSC (CSE-Mains)
- Intensive Mock-Test series to keep you exam-ready
- Well researched material on current affairs and individual subjects
- Dedicated Content team at Delhi to provide updated, well researched and apt study material
- Free online course for easy and quick reference
UPSC/State Civil Service
UPSC Civil Service
UPSC/State Civil Service
Combined Comprehensive Programme
- Regular Classes
- Weekly Mock Test
- Interview Workshop Programme
- Prelims & Mains Mock Test